Do healthcare differently
We’re driven to deliver healthcare differently. You too? Then your career could be waiting here at North Memorial Health. Our teams consistently provide empowering health care and unmatched customer service.
From Our Team
Philosophy and Culture
Inventiveness – We believe in solving problems creatively and thinking differently about what is possible.
Accountability – We believe every team member is empowered to meet our customers’ needs including helping them make choices about their health.
Relationships – We create engagement with customers and team members through strong communication, partnering and respectful interactions.
Empowering our customers to achieve their best health.
Together, healthcare the way it ought to be.
We involve customers in decisions about their health and encourage them to take responsibility for their healthy life choices.
EMT Residency Program
Gain the knowledge and practical experience to make competent decisions regarding medical and trauma customers in emergent situations.
We offer an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Residency Program three times per year. This course follows the standards set forth by the Minnesota EMS Regulatory Board and the National Education Standards. Successful completion of this course and the National Registry exam will certify you as an EMT. Upon successful completion of the class, you are required to work for North Memorial Ambulance (in the region of your choice) for at least one year.
To learn more, contact Jake Horning, Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com.
- Team member and dependent health insurance plans
- Team member and dependent dental insurance plans
- Team member and dependent options for life insurance, up to five times the annual salary
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Health Savings Account
- Team member pharmacy
- Medication Therapy Management Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team member health clinic services
- Team member fitness centers located at North Memorial Health Hospital in Robbinsdale and Maple Grove Hospital
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plans
- Retirement savings plans, including up to a 4 percent match for team member 401(k) contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 529 college savings plan
- Team member credit union
- Personal financial education and planning services
- Child adoption assistance
- Team member discounts
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Career development programs
- Service awards and recognition
- Education and training opportunities
- Staff coaching and mentoring programs
- Community volunteer program
- Matching gift program
- Flex time
- Job sharing
- Compressed workweek
- Part-time career opportunities
If you believe in working in an empowering, supportive, and responsive environment that delivers unmatched customer service—not only for the community we serve, but our own team members, too—then it’s time you joined our team here at North Memorial Health.